NEW: Step-by-Step Mental Training ProgramTraining to Play Heads-Up Baseball
Dear Baseball Coach, Parent, or Player,
We don’t need to convince you the mental game is vital to baseball success.
You see it every day.
You see players:
- Have great swings in BP, then transform to crap in games
- Be lights out in the bullpen, then not make it through one real inning
- Fall into slumps and play far below their potential
- Choke under pressure
- Panic and freeze on a play they’ve made 100 times
- Lose focus and boot an easy ground ball
- Roll over and accept defeat when there's still plenty of game left
- Etc, etc, etc.…. Right?
But I’ll bet you’re like over 90% of the coaches (and parents and players, but we’ll talk mostly to coaches here) who strongly agree that they KNOW the mental game is 80% of success, but they DON’T COACH IT as much as they want.
We’ll bet you’d say you fall short of what you’d like to with the mental game because:
- "I don’t KNOW HOW to teach the mental game – I just don’t feel comfortable doing it."
- "I don’t have the TIME to teach the mental game."
If that sounds like you – or if you just want to take your team or player’s mental game to the next level, get COMPETE! Training to Play Heads-Up Baseball 2.0.
COMPETE! is an online, video-based training program. Here’s what you’re getting:
- 15 short videos (one for each chapter in the book Heads-Up Baseball 2.0), each posted online
- A one page worksheet for each video – players simply fill it in as they watch each lesson (see above video for example)
- An assigned training that teaches them how to practice the main skill in the lesson during your regular practices and games
- Free bonus videos of Dr. Ken Ravizza teaching your players what to do on the field to COMPETE!
- LIFETIME ACCESS to the program materials (have your teams go through it year after year), and access to any and all upgrades we make to the program
This solves your biggest mental game challenges:
- Don’t KNOW HOW to teach the mental game? Let Dr. Ken Ravizza and me, Dr. Tom Hanson, do it for you!
- Don’t have the TIME to teach the mental game? How about you simply send a link to your players and they watch it any time, any place where they have their phones!
No mental game knowledge required.
No practice time required.
Sound easy enough?
Once you have COMPETE!...
- Send a link with one lesson to your players.
- Assign them a day and time to turn in the one page worksheet.
- Ask them questions about the lesson before, during and after practice.
- Watch them improve their mental toughness!
Here’s what others are saying about it:
Nothing compares to this program in terms of quality of work (Collegiate Baseball calls Heads-Up Baseball 2.0 the bible for developing mental toughness), and ease of use.
Bottom line: If there’s a gap between how important you think the mental game is and how much you coach it, get COMPETE!
If you want a drop-dead simple way to have two of the world’s top baseball mental game experts teach your team… without requiring any practice time… Get COMPETE!
If you’re one of the 175,000 or so who own and love Heads-Up Baseball and want to own it being taught by the authors… get COMPETE!
Dr. Ken Ravizza and Dr. Tom Hanson
P.S. No, each player doesn’t need a copy of Heads-Up Baseball 2.0 to do COMPETE! It would help and is a good idea, but it isn’t required. YOU (coach/parent) don’t even need one (but again, highly recommended).
P.P.S. We’ll take all the risk. Get COMPETE! Now, watch a few lessons, send one or two to your key leaders and ask them if they think it would be good for the team to do the program.
If you don’t think it’s worth much more than what you paid, just write us and we’ll refund your entire investment.